Inspire a passion of learning and exploring!
WEBSITE CONTENT IS BEING UPDATED
Explore the website to Know More about Engineering For Kids in Gainesville
Engineering For Kids is an educational enrichment program that introduces children ages 4 to 14 to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) curriculum through hands-on project based learning. Students focus on developing problem solving, critical thinking and collaboration skills while exploring the following engineering disciplines: Aerospace, Civil, Programming, Robotics, Marine, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental & Video Game Design.
Both Engineering For Kids Robotics teams 32605A & 32605B won the opportunity of attending the Florida elementary VEX IQ State Championship
At the Vex IQ Robotics Tournament at Westwood Middle School in Gainesville on 12/1/2018,
- Team 32605A won the Think Award.
- Team 32605B won the Judges Award (This award qualifies the team for the State Championship)
- An EFK Robotics club member won the Sportsmanship Award on behalf of his school team.
At the Vex IQ Robotics Tournament at East Ridge Middle School in Clermont on 2/1/2019,
- Team 32605A won Robot Skills Champion Award (This award qualifies the team for the State Championship, and the 2019 Create U.S. Open Robotics Championship - VEX IQ)
- Team 32605A won the Excellence Award (This award also qualifies the team for the State Championship)
- Team 32605B won the Create Award
Congratulations all our VEX Robotics club teacher & students for your persistence all through the season and the effort you have put in throughout. All the best for the next tournament and the upcoming State Championship in March 2019. May the force be with you!